Wired2Fish - Rod Glove Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Enter for a chance to win an assortment of the best sellers from TinBoats Sponsor, Wired2Fish along with The Rod Glove.

Rods and reels are a major investment. High dollar rods and reels need special care but even the inexpensive ones need TLC to keep them in optimum working order.
Some sit on the deck of the boat, some sit and bang around in the rod box and others are used fishing from the bank and get moved from place to place in the back of a pickup truck. No matter where they ride they need protection and that includes baits too.
A small ding, a chip here or there or even a hook mark can be a huge difference in a good day or a bad one.
The Rod Glove has you covered with their arsenal of products made especially to protect your gear that you have invested it.
For our next giveaway we will be giving you a chance to win an assortment of The Rod Gloves for baitcasters and spinning rods, reel gloves for both baitcasting and spinning reels and 6 inch bait gloves. A nice assortment to get you started or add to others you might already own.

This giveaway ends May 9th, 2017. 6 winners. Good luck!

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1772741-the-rod-glove-giveaway

You may enter once per day per email address!

Attachments

• 1622463.jpg
    1622463.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 958
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 958
Jim said:
These are awesome! If you stuff rods in a locker these are a life saver. Guaranteed to keep the Blood pressure down.

Totally agree Jim. My rods all have one of these to go with them. I have extras to store my partner's rods away at night too. Can't live without them.

Latest posts