The spammers are killin' Craigslist

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
Man, they (said spammers) have been posting TONS of crap on CL for the past several days. It's terrible! I get on there daily just to look around, but it's nearly impossible to determine the good from the bad......unless of course it's that 2007 Mercedes for $3k :roll: There are several like that. The dealers are even spamming every car in their lot on CL....pretty bad when a "reputable" dealership has to spam CL to try & make a sale.

I wish they'd put a bounty on those morons, and once caught, they were hung by the "grapes" :evil:

If anyone visits CL, and you see something that you know is a scam, please flag it. Maybe eventually those scum-buckets will give it a rest.

ST

lol....I just noticed someone made my pic (in my sig) smaller, thanks! I resized it on P-bucket to the smallest version, but it didn't seem to make a difference???

ST

SlimeTime said:
lol....I just noticed someone made my pic (in my sig) smaller, thanks! I resized it on P-bucket to the smallest version, but it didn't seem to make a difference???

ST

No one has the ability to do it except you. I just tested your link, The picture is that small from P-bucket.

Weird, it must have just taken awhile to "catch-up" in cyberspace :?:

ST

Latest posts