Chapman Dam

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well time flys by these days. Tomorrow I will be married 10 years. We are suppose to go camping at a lake that I never fished before but it suppose to be full of Pike but im not really sure whats in it.. The lake is Chapman Dam and its about 40 miles north of my place. My brother has camped there a few times and he loves the place but he doesnt know a thing about fishing. He wont even touch a night crawler so a fish is out of the question. The weather is looking a little spooky but the fish dont care about rain, they are already wet. I have all my rain gear packed and im heading out to see if I can find the wife some cheap rain gear so she has some protection from the rain. We are taking my dads travel trailer so if it rains to much I guess we can stay inside and have a second honeymoon! If anyone knows anything about this lake I would love some input about what fish are in there and wheres the hot spots.

Ditto... Congrats on the 10 years. My wife and will be celebrating our 10th this October.

Same here on the congrats! I'm still looking for my 4th ex-wife #-o

This one will have to have money :wink:

Good luck on the fishing!
ST

Same here on the congrats! I'm still looking for my 4th ex-wife

This one will have to have money
Thats funny And good luck with finding your rich next ex-wife.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. has anyone ever heard of Chapman Dam before. Im really wondering how the fishing is in this lake.

Latest posts