Wired2Fish - Mustang Elite HIT Lifejacket Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Enter for a chance to win an Elite HIT Inflatable PFD from Mustang Survival from TinBoat Sponsor, Wired2Fish along with Mustang Survival.

Accidents are called that for a reason. They happen arbitrarily and without warning.
As anglers we have to be extra careful because water and boats are added to the mix. A big wave, an unexpected low hanging branch or a slick surface on a boat deck or dock can have an adverse impact and you can end up in the water. If you hit your head or can't swim the danger increases.
Tournament organizations have known for years just how easy these accidents can occur and have lifejacket rules that make it mandatory that they are worn anytime the big engine is running.
Today's new inflatable PFD's by Mustang Survival can be worn fishing all day and auto-inflate if submersed. They are extremely comfortable and are US Coast Guard approved.
In our latest giveaway we are going to give you the opportunity to win a hydrostatic Elite 38 inflatable PFD from Mustang Survival.

https://www.scout.com/outdoors/wired2fish/story/1779298-Mustang-elite-hit-lifejacket-giveaway?

This giveaway ends June 6th, 2017. 5 winners. Good luck!

You may enter once per day per email address!

Attachments

• 1624611.jpg
    1624611.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,572
  • Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    Wired2_3_joint_bass_w2fcom.png
    27 KB · Views: 1,572
In! I want one of these. :beer:

Folks,
Head on over to Wired2fish and enter this giveaway! I would love to see a member win one of the five they are giving away!

Jim said:
In! I want one of these. :beer:

Folks,
Head on over to Wired2fish and enter this giveaway! I would love to see a member win one of the five they are giving away!

Already entered. I plan on winning too, so you're wasting your time entering. :roll: