My dog pickles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cute pup... Sorry to hear that my friend. I experienced a similar situation about 3 years ago. My wife and I had a blue Chow we had raised from a pup back before we were married. He got cancer on his tongue and had to be put down. Very sad.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear about Pickles. Sad to say, I know exactly how your feeling. Take care.

Sorry for the loss. My last dog was a Rot, I had her for 13 years, and still remember picking her up when she was just a couple months old. lol, that dog chewed-up more of my stuff than 6 dogs. If it wasn't nailed-down, it was gone. She used to take the basketballs away from my friends kids. If I didn't get them from her she'd pop 'em (the basketballs ,not the kids).

She evidently got-up one morning & broke her back....I was out of town & got the call from a friend who took her to the vet. I was glad I was gone, she was a good dog & I still miss her & think about her.

ST

How long did ya have her BA?

She's cool, I like the doggy's

I had a red chow for 10 years, Ol' Sam, I'd get accused that he wasn't full blooded because he was too nice :lol:

One day in his good ol age I let him out in the yard, I gotta call and had to leave, I assumed I would be back sooner but wasn't, Ol' Sam got out of the yard and ran the nieghbor hood, well it was a hot one that day, I believe he died from over heating :(

I pulled up in the drive later that day and there he was laying in his favorite position just waiting for me to get home, but I knew as soon as I saw him, was a sucky day.

Sorry to hear about your dog man.... :( I hope everything is ok. We have a dog that we have had for 6 years now, and I dread the day that he is gone. Will be like losing a son....

FishingBuds said:
How long did ya have her BA?

I had her for about 6 - 7 years, she was adopted from the pound who estimated she was 5 - 7 years old already. Funny story, my uncle is a cop in Atlantic City, one day on patrol he picked up a stray dog and dropped it off at the pound. He almost S@$# when he came over one day to see my new dog, he thinks it was the same one he dropped off a week or so earlier. All in all she had a good run, she roamed the mean streets of Atlantic City, lived in a family home in Northfield NJ, chased lizards and swam in Oldsmar Florida and spent her retirement in laid back Leland Mississippi!! Here she is with Joes' Dalmatian Buddy who we also lost along the way due to heart failure.

Attachments

• Pickles & Buds640.jpg
    Pickles & Buds640.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 362
sorry for your loss,,my friend,,, i had just put my dog to sleep recently last monday,,, he was with us for 10 yrs + ,surgery 3500 dollars,,, couldnt afford it,,, couldnt see him in pain,, this month has been sucky for me also , so i know what you been going thru,,, my other dog is seeing us sad,, and she is trying to cheer us up,, but i think she knows that somethign has happen to our lil chihuahua chico,,,

but your baby is in doggy heaven now, and pickles isnt suffering,,,

chin up my friend

Latest posts