did some work on the truck today.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavy-chevy

Reaction score
gave my truck some attention as far as appearance goes for the first time today. just painted some stuff, rims, door handles escelade style, tinted tail lights, cleared the headlights and pulled the molding. i think it looks better what do you think.

before
duramax003.jpg

after
truckrimsblack001.jpg

truckrimsblack002.jpg

thats still a whole lotta bed lol.

truckrimsblack004.jpg

I'll get better pics tomorrow. man it susks that diesel costs so **** much, I used to be on the hot tune, roalin coal everywhere, now its the econo tune and drivin like a grandpa.

Looks good, except I'm a shiny wheel kinda guy. Not a big fan of molding either and now that the molding on the wife's Silverado is starting to get sun faded, perhaps I can convince her it should come off.

man, i have ben wanting to make bio for a long time, i just don't have the money to get started. the kit is around $1000.

heavy-chevy said:
man, i have ben wanting to make bio for a long time, i just don't have the money to get started. the kit is around $1000.

I hear you man.

Especially where you are down in Florida (Warm temps all year round) it would work perfect. Plus the oil is free. It would end up costing you under $1 a gallon.

You could leave your truck running 24 hours per day :LOL2:

I never thought I would say this, but gas is $3.52/gallon in Fargo, ND and I'm happy about it.

Truck looks awesome Heavy, I love working on my truck. How do you like the BFG All Terrains? I was thinking about going to them the next time I need tires.

the bfgs are great, good traction in the dirt, and they are wearing pretty slow. i like the "rim protector" they have too. bio would also be great on my old injectors, right now i mix her 200:1 with tcw3 to make up for how crappy uls diesel is. these engines are notorious for injector problems if you didn't know.

Jim said:
Especially where you are down in Florida (Warm temps all year round) it would work perfect. Plus the oil is free. It would end up costing you under $1 a gallon.

You could leave your truck running 24 hours per day :LOL2:

Free for now. Once more and more people are making their own Bio, the places that give it away will either not have any, or start charging people to take it. It's just the way Capitolistic America works.

even if they start charging for it, it will never cost more then regular diesel because then no one would by it. even if it were just a little cheaper, its worth having higher quality fuel.

Latest posts