Can anyone draw Tribal?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
natetrack said:
my tattoo guy could probably do something for you. pm sent.

What I was thinkin'.....most draw their own, or have someone on staff who does......unless Jim's gettin a prison tat :mrgreen:

https://images.google.com/images?hl=en&resnum=0&q=tribal+art+pics&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

ST

Dunno if natetrack has already taken care of ya, but what have you got in mind? I may could work something up for ya.

Bubba said:
Dunno if natetrack has already taken care of ya, but what have you got in mind? I may could work something up for ya.

Actually got a couple ahead of you. I have something in the works for you though...I know your leaving on the 14th. Hopefully it will pan out before then. :wink:

Jim said:
Bubba said:

Actually got a couple ahead of you. I have something in the works for you though...I know your leaving on the 14th. Hopefully it will pan out before then. :wink:

Alrighty, Just let me know.

Hey Jim, my tattoo guy moved and I have no idea how to get in touch with him.

If anyone else can help, go ahead.

mtnman- lol....your sig reminds me of one a friend of mine used to use.......

"I miss my ex-wife....but my aim's getting better" :mrgreen:

ST

Latest posts