Heading to Fenton Missouri!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Im driving to Fenton Missouri this weekend to pick up my boat from Vinyl Image Inc. 8)

Who's in the neighborhood?

Honestly it will be a run and gun.......Drive to Fenton, Hang out one day and drive back. I wish it could be longer but I am trying to squeeze this in between my work schedule, and my wife's work schedule and it's a 17-20 hour each way. :LOL2:

Really sorry I missed this, with all that's been going on here the last week or so I haven't been on the computer too much. You could have come by here in Cedar Hill (about 15mi or so SW of Vinyl Images) to hang out. Had an engagement party for the daughter yesterday. Today we have to do a funeral, not a good day.

We got here after driving 19 straight hours. The only stops were for gas and nature calls. :LOL2:

My son is a champ, no complaints at all. :lol:

It will probably take my 24-25 with the boat in tow, and that will either begin late this afternoon, or super early in the morning.

Good for you! Long hauls can be heck on a marriage.

Sue and I just finished (yesterday) a 15 hour straight run from Tenn. to Houston. We didn't plan it, but....the day was going great...we were getting closer and closer...and who the heck wants to stop with only 4 hours to go HOME?

With our combined ages of 153 years, it surprising that we both were awake when we hit the last mile. Ha Ha

Makes one appreciate the Caffeine content of Mountain Dew and Diet
Cokes.

richg99

Latest posts