Happy Independence Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 4th all! For those currently in or previously in military service - thank you ... you have made this all continually possible!

Attachments

• IMG_1193.PNG
    IMG_1193.PNG
    470.3 KB · Views: 884
We were around a thousand foreigners this weekend at the Grand Canyon. You could detect a certain respect and gratatude out of 80%. Japanese went into celebration when I'd sneak behind them and hold up Bella in their selfies. Hispanics are generally super happy go lucky. China was 40% happy, 60% you could tell that they are still eating dog meat. Finland and Europe talk to us like we were celebs. It made their day to have a real conversation with an American. It was nice seeing the world enjoying out great country. It also seems like the new racism from the lefts media and hate groups have brought white people together. Whites Americans (myself included) can be the biggest pricks but we only met a few nasty groups. 3 were gen X girls that scowled at me when I asked them to stop down the trail and offer an old guy and old dog water that we previously helped. They stuck their nose up and said nothing. Wife heard a few others being typical east coast or Texas loudmouths but that's their normal. The rest seem nicer and more trusting than I have ever seen in public. Good job America and Happy Birthday!

504lfq.jpg

Latest posts