Weather Tech Floor Liners

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
My pick-up is a 2006 model but only has 77K, so I will be using it for a while yet. I'm at the point where I need to replace some interior items (actually, I've been at that point for a while now).

I was looking at Weather Tech brand floor liners. The laser cut ones for my specific vehicle will run about $90 for the front/back. I have a crew cab. Price seems OK to me. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this brand or recommends any others.

Because my original cloth upholstery is getting a little ragged, I was also looking at some of the custom fit seat covers. One site called GTCovers offers several options. I wonder if these really fit as well as advertised. Again, I would appreciate hearing if anyone has experience with these or other brands.

Thanks.

Larry

I have Weather Tec liners on the floors of my SUV for 180,000 miles and they've not worn out. Also they were the only brand I could find that were precision shaped to fit my floor space contours. I would recommend them. Mine have raised rim edges that rise up creating a "pan" effect, keeping water off my wading boots from spilling over onto the carpet. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have 2 sets of them, one in my wife's van, and a set in my pickup. Really like them, easy to remove and cleanup and then return to position. The only negative I can say is that in my pickup the passenger side does not fit well against the side wall. It did originally but the wall of the Weather Tech bowed in a little bit. A friend of mine also has a GMC pickup and it fits exactly the same way. Not a big deal, but does not look as clean lines as my wife's van. Shortly after getting this truck, we were heading to Maryland and my wife spilled a McDonalds large coke and it all went in the floor liner and stayed there.....:)

I got the whole package for my wifes Equinox. The front and rear mats are awesome. The one for the way back, not so much, it just does not seem to fit well.

Latest posts