Is there a way to "mass select" my PMs for deletion?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
I had occasion to look at my PM's. They date back to 2010! I deleted the earliest page but found that I had to "check a box" individually on each post. Safe, but slow.

On a number of other sites that I frequent, I have the option to clean out old posts or PMs by checking ONE box, it "marks" every line on that page, and I can then proceed to clear out dozens at a time.

Is that facility available here?

thanks richg99

p.s. If everyone is like me, they all have years and years of old "stuff" built up, taking up data space needlessly.

Yes, At the bottom right just underneath the last PM on that page you will see a mark all :: unmark all. Then you can delete and do a page at a time. Did I answer the right question?
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 7.05.20 AM.png

Yes, that is IT!

I can't believe that I missed that. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough.

Just cleared a bunch of "stuff" out. Made some room for more "stuff".

Thank YOU! richg99

Well, Johnny, if we two old codgers missed it...it must be in the wrong place...Ha Ha

Anyhow, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

I just kind of wonder how many sites have tons of old nonsense building up because no one looks to delete it. I had replies going back to 2010 and I can't be alone.

richg99

Latest posts