Scotty - Fantastic Customer Service

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of manual Scotty down riggers. Bought them about 15 months ago. I called Scotty yesterday because the depth counter on one of the units was not working properly. I was hoping Scotty would be able to guide me on likely causes and what part needed to be replaced. I was hoping I would be able to even order the part through them. Instead, I was asked for my full name and address so they could ship a replacement part to me. The Scotty rep asked if I had two down riggers and then said he would include two replacement counters so I would have a spare part if ever needed in the future. No charge and I was probably on the phone less than 5 minutes.

This level of customer support is rare these days. I think Scotty is smart to recognize how these kinds of actions will promote customer loyalty. I wanted to share this with the TB community and of course praise Scotty for a job well done.

heron2000 said:
another great company with great customer service "Huskyliners.com"

YES! I have seen it first hand and agree. :beer:

And to be 100% honest, I like them better than my wife's weathertechs. I feel as though the fit and finish is just a little better.

Jim said:
heron2000 said:
another great company with great customer service "Huskyliners.com"

YES! I have seen it first hand and agree. :beer:

And to be 100% honest, I like them better than my wife's weathertechs. I feel as though the fit and finish is just a little better.

I've had both in my Tacomas and far prefer the Huskys. The Weathertechs "Digital Fit" was garbage but the Huskys look like they are factory.

I have a lot of Scotty products and happy to hear this!

Latest posts