Plans change quick

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
Well I was suppose to go camping and fishing this weekend but at the last second we got side tracked to Ohio to a concert (Bucky Covington) and a nights stay at a motel and the to a Bike show Today and got to meet a really good dude. I got to meet Jesse James the bike builder. He is one hell of a guy. I was relly expecting some cocky punk but after I met him I can honestly say he is a good guy that hasnt let fame and fortune go to his head. I had a chance to talk to him for about 10 minutes and I enjoyed every secong of it. Last year I got the chance to meet Billy Lane and I could care less if I ever seen or spoke to him ever again. Billy Lane is the kind of person that gives bikers a bad name. he had a bad attitude from the time he pulled into my town till the time he left. Jesse Jame was a resectable man that doesnt mind working for what he got. He seemed like a man like most of us that worked hard to get where he is at but doesnt forget where he came from. He is a lucky ******* though, He has Sanda Bullock for a wife !!!!!!! All I can say is 100% good dude. I can honestly say that I think my wife had this planned but I thank her for a great weekend!

Attachments

• JackNJesse2.jpg
    JackNJesse2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 269
I'm with you on that one Jim. If I had $60k to throw at a bike, it would definately be from West Coast Choppers.

Awesome that you got to meet him mtnman. :beer:

I think that I still have the Discovery show where him and Kid Rock drive through Mexico. Great show.

I'd rather had my pic taken with Sandra :wink: lol, liked Monster Garage though!

ST

That's awesome, I always wondered how he was in person. It is hard to tell from tv. I agree hands down, Jesse's bikes are way better than OCC, they just weld junk to a bike....what the hell is a theme bike anyway, I thought they were supposed to be choppers :?

jkbirocz said:
That's awesome, I always wondered how he was in person. It is hard to tell from tv. I agree hands down, Jesse's bikes are way better than OCC, they just weld junk to a bike....what the hell is a theme bike anyway, I thought they were supposed to be choppers :?

No kidding, Like when they welded on some toy rockets??? I liked watching the OCC guys cause I liked watching Paul Sr. hit the roof at Pauly