More Talkative than Normal?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
It is supposed to hit 113 today (currently at 107). To make matters worse, my area is covered by a blanket of smoke from some distant wildfires. I'm stuck inside. Might explain why I've been more "talkative" than usual today.

The heat gets old this time of year. Thank goodness for tin boats and water!

That is HOT and I hate HOT. I guess I hate dry HOT, less than I hate WET HOT, like Houston.

I hate to even mention this, but we had to turn on the fireplace and furnace the other night. Temperatures are expected to be in the high 40's at night this coming week here in the Tennessee mountains. I had to put on long pants the other morning before heading to the boat.

Life is tough.

richg99

I got to tell you Rich that humidity is a deal breaker for me. I will opt for 100 degrees and low humidity any day of the week. Some years ago we were in Cartagena Columbia. It was hotter than heck and felt like we were walking through steam. I never want to go back.

I'm going fishing tomorrow. High temp is expected to be 101, but humidity is only 30%.

Overall, when it comes to year-round weather, I got to admit we are pretty spoiled here in Northern California.

richg99 said:
Yep. I could handle Houston's heat...but not it's humidity.... during the Summers. That's why I leave and go to TN.

I'll trade the West coast smoke and Dallas heat for what may be coming our way in the Atlantic. Oh well one every 10 years isn't so bad, maybe this will be my last one, or next to last, maybe three or four more... every 10 years, fingers crossed :)

Latest posts