The Pats are back!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[

Its gonna be weird to see the packers on the feild being led by anyone else besides Bret Farve. Its a sad sad time for Greenbay fans!

Now All I can really say is GO STEELERS!!!!!! I dont really like Big Ben I think he was a fluke and I think the team would be better if Charley Batch was QB. One man doesnt make a team and the rest of the guys are kick *** football players. Im not saying that the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl but I will say that they are gonna be a in your face team this year and I do see them in the play offs. I hope! I have been a Steeler fan for 41 yrs now and Ill be a Steeler fan till the day I die!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a Pittsburgh thing.

geemyrick said:

I can't say that I follow any sports with any kind of regularity but do have to admit that I have been a life long Bears fan. I can remember watching Bears/Lions on turkey day when I was just a wee lad. Now I'll be 49 next month.

Jim said:
hardwatergrampa said:
well if its time for pigskin ball that must mean the icefishing season must be getting closer :D

Name the time and place, I have never done it before! :D

dont want to steal this thread but if you want to go sometime ill get back to ya about it when the hardwater gets here

I don't know who to watch. Do I stick with the green and yellow without Favre, or watch the Jets cause Favre is there. I honestly love watching the guy play. Seriously, who tells Brett Favre he can't start...seriously?

Latest posts