anyone into RC cars or anything?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowWalker

Reaction score
My brother has been messing with RC cars for a couple years, and I think he finally brought one home that would suit me well. I always liked the big gas trucks and stuff, but they were way too much money for the amount of use I would give it.

Now he brought home a Team Losi Mini T. Its a 1/18th scale electric. $100 ready to run. One of his buddies has an upgraded one that he is selling for 30 without remote and receiver that I may pick up tomorrow. Something I can keep in the truck and run during my down time when delivering pizzas.

Any one Else into cars, trucks, planes, copters?

I have a few RC aircraft. I have two gas powered aircraft and two electric powered aircraft. My favorites are my gliders. I have 3 electric powered gliders and 1 thermal sailplane. I have one electric RC10T truck. I also have an electric RC boat in which I am debating on taking with me fishing and doing some trolling with it.

i'm into rc stuff pretty bad... i have a mini t with well over a grand into it. i'll post some pics later.

minicuda said:
i'm into rc stuff pretty bad... i have a mini t with well over a grand into it. i'll post some pics later.

Do you like it? I'm not going to race or anything, just something to mess with in my down time at work.

I had an electric Monster Beetle that I kept putting bigger and bigger motors in. It would run 40MPH on the street 8) . Lesson learned, do not attempt to take a steep jump at 40MPH. I swear that thing was at least 15 feet off the ground at it's zenith :eek: . Even if it had landed on it's wheels, I don't think it would have survived. :shock:

Latest posts