Bubba is going to Canada!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
You lucky SOB.

Have a good safe trip man! Make sure the camera is by the side, snap some pics of the place your staying. We expect a full report when you get back!

Good luck, Be Safe! :beer:

Thanks! :D

I was just thinking of posting my "fairwell for a few days" thread. :lol2:

I'll definetly be keeping my camera with me, and hope its got enough room on it! :lol:

I'll be heading out tomorrow morning about 8 or 9 am, 4-5 hour drive up to Ohio to meet the other guy i'm going with, then we'll be in for that long 12 hour drive. :shock:

See you guys when I get back! :beer:

Have a great time! And don't "joke around" at the border....they don't have much in the way of a sense of humor. :roll:

ST

SlimeTime said:
Have a great time! And don't "joke around" at the border....they don't have much in the way of a sense of humor. :roll:

ST

So i've heard.

The guy i'm riding with goes up there quite often, and he had got together with another guy via the internet to meet and go fishing. Well, they(2 guys now...) were crossing the border and it came up that they "met on the internet"....He said thats the first time he's ever seen one of those guards giggle.... :LMFAO: :lol:

Welp, I made it back safely guys! Got back at 2:30am this morning :shock: Had an awesome time, the fishing was a little slow, but got to meet alot of super-nice people and hope to make it back up there again maybe next year and stay a little longer(probably a week) since I get 2wks vacation come next year. I'll be posting a report and details as soon as I get my pics uploaded and such. :beer:

Latest posts