Bigfoot found in Georgia?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
:shock:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

Can you imagine the ramifications if one of these myths/legends ever does turn out to be true?

I can see this one mysteriously vanishing before Friday and it all being pinned on a government cover up. :mrgreen:

I saw this earlier. :shock:

bigfoot-1.jpg

https://www.inquisitr.com/2357/has-bigfoot-been-found/

I want to believe it's true :shock:

I read on some official Bigfoot research group's website that it was fake. It had links to how it was faked but the links didn't work, so who knows

I saw that too.

I think they are calling fake more likely because none of them were not in on it than anything. :lol:

I guess we will see tomorrow. I figure it's a hoax of some sort as well. North Georgia has never been a hotbed for bigfoot sightings.

Im not sure if its real or not but i just watched the press confernce. They had some pictures that were not on the web yet, and apperently that pic that is on the web (posted by fishingsmylife) was hacked off of another website where they were waiting to release it. I do think it is odd that they found it in ga then had the press conference in ca. I also thought it was funny how noone even asked if it was a hoax till 45minutes into the press conference. Also they said they found it in june, why wait so long, to tell the world. As for the hoax, aspect Matt Whitton (one of the "discoverers") said they had made hoax videos to throw people off, because they claim to be receiving death threats. I dont know what to think at this point, but if they were lying and it is a hoax they carried them selves very well, im still on the fence.

slim357 said:
Im not sure if its real or not but i just watched the press confernce. They had some pictures that were not on the web yet, and apperently that pic that is on the web (posted by fishingsmylife) was hacked off of another website where they were waiting to release it. I do think it is odd that they found it in ga then had the press conference in ca. I also thought it was funny how noone even asked if it was a hoax till 45minutes into the press conference. Also they said they found it in june, why wait so long, to tell the world. As for the hoax, aspect Matt Whitton (one of the "discoverers") said they had made hoax videos to throw people off, because they claim to be receiving death threats. I dont know what to think at this point, but if they were lying and it is a hoax they carried them selves very well, im still on the fence.

Is there a link to a replay of the Press Conference?

by the look in the guys eyes hes just coming down from an all night binge and that was his blind date, Cousin Ester :shock:

My take is this:

If it is indeed real, they would have already had scientific (DNA) proof and it would be in every paper, on every radio and TV around the world as one of the biggest discoveries in recent history. Those guys would be famous and rich from all the book deals, movie rights, interviews (Lord knows if People mag will pay between $11 and $14 million for Angelina Jolie's baby pictures, guess what they would pay for these?). Another thing. Why would they be getting death threats and from who? The Abominal Snowman, cause he's next?

I'm not even stepping up to the fence, let alone be on it for this one.

It's official... another big hoax! :(

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080819/ap_on_re_us/bigfoot_claim

And one of the guys that claimed to have found it was a police officer who is going to get fired. Not trying to say anything bad about police officers. Just wonder if he thinks it's funny now?

Yea he wouldnt answer any question about his police background at the press conference, I kinda figured there was something up with that. I feel bad for that tom biscardi guy buyin a rubber suit in a block of ice.

Latest posts