Distracted powerboater on cell phone runs over a tin boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta see this video, taken from their Go Pro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/news/national/man-who-dove-off-his-fishing-boat-when-motor-boat-crashed-into-his-vessel-files-372k-lawsuit/3DATdWGbKeYhCYxQHCvq5I/amp.html

The Capt (?) of the powerboat says that a lawsuit isn’t really necessary, because the fishermen weren’t seriously injured. Wot the ... ?????????

DaleH said:
The Capt (?) of the powerboat says that a lawsuit isn’t really necessary, because the fishermen weren’t seriously injured. Wot the ... ?????????

FIRETRUCK THAT!! The driver of the powerboat needs his *** handed to him by the courts.

Roger

I remember this. Scary situation. Lucky they were stopped and aware of their surrounding instead of under power and unable to hear the idiot coming at them.

He's definitely going to be paying for that. Ain't no question about it.

I saw that posted awhile back on WC, that boat operator needs an eye opener handed to him by the court. He's lucky he didn't kill someone, but it seems with his attitude it may not have mattered!

bawdog said:
HEthe driver has since passed away

Carma can sometimes be a vindictive female dog.

Roger

Reminds me of a cabbie I knew that was hit by a 17 yr old girl texting while driving.
She got nothing more than a ticket, while he got lost wages from time off work, and a life long back injury.
I should've ask if he tried to sue for damages.