Heading up to Eagle Lodge and Camps in Maine

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Heading up to Eagle Lodge and Camps up in Maine again (3rd year in a row) at the end of August as an FYI if anyone was planning a trip up to Maine this year. Check out Eagle Lodge in Maine, maybe we can meet up for fishing and some good food!

https://eaglelodgemaine.com/

The fishing should be really good, and just being out there is awesome. The beauty of this place is in 15-20 minutes you can be in town and on the Highway.

If interested, send me a PM and I can tell you the dates. I would love to have a TinBoats meet up there one day.

Eagle Lodge sure looks like a fantastic place. I was on a family group vaca last October and was probably within 100 miles of the place. Mrs LDubs said don't even think about it. :LOL2:

Darn - I'll be up in the Brunswick area about that time - but that's still a ways away.

I want reports please, when you return.

It happens that I am going to have a week or so in early September to get out of the house. My wife has two golfing girlfriends coming for that time.

I want to be far, far, away.

Latest posts