electic only bass club

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
I am helping a guy near me start a trolling motor only bass club. We look to start spring of 09. I know there are not many from my area that are members, but anybody who is interested I will get you more information and pass your name along. Also any members who participate in something similar in your area we would appreciate any info. that may be helpful as we start this endeavor.

Joe, I belong to a electric only club. New Jersey is 98% electric only lakes. We have a meeting and everyone puts a name of a different lake of their choice in a hat and we pick out ten. That's how many tournaments we fish. Then we decide on days and times. It kind of makes the playing field even. The only thing is I put some regulations and off limits(only because I am tournament director) on certain lakes. For instance, a lake with a low bridge that only one or two guys or girls can get under I will put the bridge off limits only because if something were to happen noone can get to them. Other than that it works out really well. Good luck.

BLK fisher said:
Joe, I belong to a electric only club. New Jersey is 98% electric only lakes. We have a meeting and everyone puts a name of a different lake of their choice in a hat and we pick out ten. That's how many tournaments we fish. Then we decide on days and times. It kind of makes the playing field even. The only thing is I put some regulations and off limits(only because I am tournament director) on certain lakes. For instance, a lake with a low bridge that only one or two guys or girls can get under I will put the bridge off limits only because if something were to happen noone can get to them. Other than that it works out really well. Good luck.

Thanks for the info! We are gauging interest in the area and this is the type of info. we will use when we meet in a few weeks and start to iron this out.

alumacraftjoe said:
BLK fisher said:

Thanks for the info! We are gauging interest in the area and this is the type of info. we will use when we meet in a few weeks and start to iron this out.

Joe,
If you need/want a separate thread/area on the forum for your members to discuss tournament stuff PM me and we can make it work. Just an idea

Jim

Dampeoples would be able to have some suggestions too. I think electric only fishing clubs are a great idea and will a lot of growth with the cost of gas right now.

alumacraftjoe - good luck with your new adventure

BLK Fisher - any openings in your club?

Latest posts