Who is really living in your neighborhood?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinball

Reaction score
This is a very important tool to keep your family safe.

https://www.criminalsearches.com/neighborhood/default.aspx

yea I use one similar like that one, If ya look at my map we're all clean here out in the woods untill you get close to the city they start showen up :evil:

I don't even wanna start on this subject :twisted: child molesters, need to go back to some public neck stretching to solve that problem =D>

Couldn't try it from work I get a window that posp up saying:

"msn has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Then I click Okay and my connection is disconnected. Gonna try from home

Got 15 thieves and druggies all litterally 5 minutes from my house and the funny part is I know all but 2. I guess cow tipping just isnt enough any more. Its sad to see.

Yeah, there are a few around me to. Too many people selling/dealing. I wish people would get a JOB!

shamoo said:
I guess cow tipping just isnt enough any more. Its sad to see.

Yep, sadly true. I think no ones scared of the big house anymore. Food/tv//work out/education and not to mention your inside activity of jail house tattoo's. I seen an episode on this and that it has gotten way out of hand on inmates wanting to get themselves tats.

If ya have to be locked up then they should have to supply themselves, be self reliant. grow thier food, work the roads on a chain gang, it shouldn't be no vacation. after seeing that, I'm sure some would wanna change from a life of crime

FishingBuds said:
Yep, sadly true. I think no ones scared of the big house anymore. Food/tv//work out/education and not to mention your inside activity of jail house tattoo's. I seen an episode on this and that it has gotten way out of hand on inmates wanting to get themselves tats.

If ya have to be locked up then they should have to supply themselves, be self reliant. grow thier food, work the roads on a chain gang, it shouldn't be no vacation. after seeing that, I'm sure some would wanna change from a life of crime

You hit the nail on the head with that reply. My thoughts exactly.

Latest posts