Bad Week...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
Well Mon night i thought i had just a bad headache..so i took some ibuprofen. but then i woke up at 4 in the morning with the headache throbbin. woke up my mom. she told me to stay home. went bak to bed.. woke up at 10 in the morning and threw up. she came home and i went to the med-center. then they drove me too the hospital in an ambulance. got there. they ask me how was the pain on a scale from 1 to 10. i was like 20!.. they did a CT scan. everything was normal.. then they did a spinal tap. found out i had minigititis but not sure if it was bacterial or viral. so i had to stay in the hospital for 3 days to wait on the spinal tap fluid's results. luckly it was viral. cuz. with bacterial like 1 out of 3 kids die. came home on thurs. back is sore. i figured out the girl i sat beside in skool had it. so the skool sent out a letter about 2 kids gettin it. she must have coughed on me or something. got to go bak to skool on mon. blah. at least i got like 4 days off and all my nurses and doctors were hot women like in their 20's..O YEA! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. xD maybe they will shut down the skool for a week.

bassboy1 said:
Tompatt said:
she must have coughed on me or something.
Coughed on you. Yeah right. We're not stupid...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

HELL NO! that girl. EH! dont even play. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Glad to hear everythings ok, betcha it was hairy there for awhile, not knowing whats wrong.

No kiddin', glad you're OK! I usually didn't throw-up though.....until the morning after a girl "coughed on me" :wink:

ST

Yea not cool at all, glad ya did a good recovery. Had a co-worker get it and he was off for quit awhile, still worken on your jeep???

FishingBuds said:
Yea not cool at all, glad ya did a good recovery. Had a co-worker get it and he was off for quit awhile, still worken on your jeep???

heck ya im still working on my jeep. lol. during the spinal tap. my mom was like. ill get u those shocks and the other thing u wanted. i was like ok. thx! lol.

Tompatt said:
FishingBuds said:

heck ya im still working on my jeep. lol. during the spinal tap. my mom was like. ill get u those shocks and the other thing u wanted. i was like ok. thx! lol.

Man I'd guess it be wrong to take advantage of that, or would it :? maybe after ya get it all on and drive her down the road it feel OK :lol:

FishingBuds said:
Tompatt said:
FishingBuds said:

drive her down the road it feel OK :lol:

u lost me there. hahah. :mrgreen:

He is saying that since your mom was kind enough to get you all the things for the jeep, you ought to give her a ride every now and then.

bassboy1 said:
He is saying that since your mom was kind enough to get you all the things for the jeep, you ought to give her a ride every now and then.

she doesnt like too. lol. i was gonna get the shocks anyways.. actually i was gettin that night.. then i got the headache.

Latest posts