pulled the kids around in a tube with the john boat see vid

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool man...I gotta try that with the kids
I might tilt it a bit and throw a big wake for them.

Zum said:
Cool man...I gotta try that with the kids
I might tilt it a bit and throw a big wake for them.
ohh i didn't think of that.. i will try that this weekend. we had my buddy jumpin wakes 4 to 6 ft in the air but took it easy on the kids.

I pulled tubes at a scout weekend right after I finished my Yazoo. Did real well, although I think I was definitely propped wrong for towing. Although, my biggest complaint was the fact that the line tied off so low that it would stay underwater, putting a lot of spray in the riders eye, and keeping the tube from slinging outward on a turn.

bassboy1 said:
I pulled tubes at a scout weekend right after I finished my Yazoo. Did real well, although I think I was definitely propped wrong for towing. Although, my biggest complaint was the fact that the line tied off so low that it would stay underwater, putting a lot of spray in the riders eye, and keeping the tube from slinging outward on a turn.
yeah we had the same problem still tons of fun maybe a tower in the jon boats future :twisted:

FishingBuds said:
Looked fun, I bet they hated when they had to go home :lol:

so what do you do on your car?? show, race???
lol what you do look at my whole album? I get lots of tickets with my car... I show it and take it to track days at portland international raceway. it is a beast to say the least.. it is not very streetable so most of the time i drive a focus.