Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Anyone interested in joining Fox Fantasy Football? It's free. We could have a league for TinBoats Members only. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll set one up.

The league will consist of 12 Teams. Just send me your email address and I will send out the instructions from Fox Sports

Since the league is all about Tinboat Nation, sign me up bro, this should be interesting, Mr. bcritch how many more teams do you need? Come on fellas get on board, Capt. Ahab you can be the Moby Dicks, if you win you conquered the beast, if you loose, same ole same ole.

shamoo said:
Since the league is all about Tinboat Nation, sign me up bro, this should be interesting, Mr. bcritch how many more teams do you need? Come on fellas get on board, Capt. Ahab you can be the Moby Dicks, if you win you conquered the beast, if you loose, same ole same ole.

Thanks Mr. Shamoo. You will make 5 so I'd like to have 5 more. I thought with all the Eagles, Steelers & Patriots fans on here we would have a bit more interest. Oh well, no big deal.

I have been following this and wish there was more participation, But I have no clue about fantasy......anything (how it works, how you choose, what are the rules) and would probably ruin it for all.

Mr. Jim, I am clueless in Atco, I have no idea either and I think I might have messed something up already, come on and play, we can become the first fantasy league to get banned :mrgreen:

The name of the league, "Tinboats.net", now doesnt that make you want to sign up?

I added everyone to the list. You will receive an email from Fox.
We have 8 Teams - If your interested send me your email by Friday morning.

Mr. Shamoo your team is registered :D

Basics:

It's FREE :D

#1 Create a team
#2 Edit your your draft (You can move players up and down from the default draft order -example. Jim is a Patriots fan, he can move Brady to the #1 position for a better chance of getting him on his team.
#3 -The Draft - I have the computer draft each team based on how you rank your players. You do not have to rank players if you do not want too. You can use the default players rankings based on how well each player did last year.
#4 The draft will be held on Saturday the 6th- You do not have to be online. The computer will pick your players for you.
#5 Once you have your team you can select your starting players each week.
#6 After the draft there will be a list of undrafted players (Free Agents) you can select players from this list at any time. If you pick someone up you must drop a player from your roster to make room for him.
#7 each week you will get points for each of your palyers based on their performance for the week.

I like this game as I will follow other players in League and hope they do well - except against the Eagles :D

If you have any questions just post them up and I'll answer them for you.

Jim said:
#-o

Can I change my team name :LOL2: I picked the same name as Larry. Or is that not a big deal?

:LOL2:

Goto "My Team" in the Toolbar and then select "Team Information". Make the change to your Team Name and then hit submit.

im in. [email protected]. i have been playing in a league on yahoo for three years now also. this year we are having a hard time filling up the league. we need six more people, so if anyone is interested in joining another league also, email my brother(he is the league commisiner) at [email protected]. lets play ball.

Latest posts