School is Back and

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BensalemAngler

Reaction score
So am I... I have had the best summer fishing of my life this summer. I will be posting pics of a 5 lb Cat from the Delaware plus my first ever small mouth, and many others.

I have missed being here, soon I will buy a computer. And yes I am a computer teacher.

Ron

Jim said:
Sad day for me, My sons first day of 1st grade. :cry:

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
When you comin' home dad?
I don't know when, but we'll get together then son
You know we'll have a good time then

Sorry Jim....couldn't resist :wink:

Welcome back Ron!

ST

yeah, fly it does. My daughter's first day of 2nd grade today, she was dying to get back too.

Welcome back Ron! :)

We (teachers) have been back in school since 8/4, and the students returned on the 6th. Congrats to everyone on their child's first day of school! 8)

My 4 yr old grandson is already near suspension.....................from Kindergarten! lol :shock:

I started my sophomore year of college monday. Not liking it. Speech, Macro Economics, Accounting 102, and History of western civilization. kill me now :roll:

Jim said:
Welcome back! :beer: I was wondering what happened to you!

Sad day for me, My sons first day of 1st grade. :cry:

My daughter goes to 1st grade Wednesday :-(

and my son is a freshman now :-( :-(

And before you know it, those little ones will be graduating. Time does goes by way to fast. But before long grandchildren come a long and you get to start the cycle all over again with a much better seat.

Latest posts