Automated docking (you need a really big boat for now)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id rather see automatic loading and unloading at launches. Some people need this really bad.

Justaguy442 said:
Id rather see automatic loading and unloading at launches. Some people need this really bad.

Hmmm, a boat launching valet service.

In my perfect world, I would like to see my boat all warmed up and sitting in the water at the dock when I arrive at the lake. Having a guy hand me a fresh cuppa joe would be nice too. But I know it ain't going to happen. :LOL2:

At my TN. place, I rented a 1/2 slip and my tinny sits in the water most of the time.

The good thing is I can be fishing ten minutes after my arrival. The bad thing is, then I am restricted to that small lake.

I can pull her and put her on the trailer, but I don't want to do that in the dark in the morning. If I plan a trip, then I go the night before and get her ready for road travel.

It truly is a great situation and I am appreciative of having it available to me. Price isn't too bad. $500 or so for both the in-the-water boat dock and the trailer storage for the entire season...May through October as I use it.

Got to love Tennessee for low-cost everything.

Latest posts