Fishfinder Mount Ideas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenberg21

Reaction score
Just purchased a Lowe 2012 1756 Roughneck (pick her up Saturday). I checked and the boat does have the Versa Track system (or Lowe's equivalent to Tracker's branded name). I'd like to use a RAM mount for my Fishfinder (Lowrance Elite 5ti). I'd prefer to use the versa track design versus drilling holes into my new boat (i'm a minimalist when it comes to putting holes in boats!).

Can anyone post pics of their FF or versa track designs so I can get a few ideas of how to Mount my FF using the Versa Track system.

Thanks!!

is it a versa track? they are not all the same.my alumacraft is very different from the tracker,which is different from the lund,which is different from the legend.i would say that a ram mount bolted to a track mount would be the best way to go.

On my 2000 Lowe 1752 Roughneck I used toilet bowl flange bolts, yes, the ones used to anchor the throne to the floor, by inserting the bolt head into the track at an angle and then turning it sideways. Another option I used was to just cut out a 1/2" section of the track at the stern and then bolts that fit inside the track would slide the full length of the boat. Either way, once the bolts were in the track I could attach a piece of aluminum angle to the bolts, and then a piece of 1/8" aluminum sheet (for example) to the angle that could be used as a base for just about anything.

Latest posts