GPS update. April 6 fast approaching.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the April 6 GPS reset will be kind of like the Y2K scare and not amount to anything. I think a lot of consultants funded their children's educations from the Y2K scare. Haha.

Anyway, I'm still kind of glad I'm not flying on April 6.

PS: Don't know if intended but the link goes to a Gmail set up page.

LDUBS said:
I hope the April 6 GPS reset will be kind of like the Y2K scare and not amount to anything.

Yeah, ain't it interesting, (and embarrassing), to think that collectively, we spent millions, if not billions, to "fix" a non-existent problem. We should have dealt with it like Brazil did. (If it breaks, we'll fix it then.) The insanity of it was that all we had to do was watch New Zealand and Australia to see if anything happened, being as they're a day ahead of as. If something did go bad, surely "we" could have turned off all the critical computers before they wreaked havoc.

LDUBS said:
I think a lot of consultants funded their children's educations from the Y2K scare.

I would have to agree with this bit of speculation. I suggest we could draw a similar comparison to "Global Warming", or "Climate Change".

Roger.....Sorry for the tangent.

Latest posts