TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey BD, from another Indiana dweller. You ever run up 135 to Starve Hollow & fish? We used to camp there about every weekend in the summer when I was a kid. Nice place (State Park), and the fishing was always decent, used to catch some nice redear & crappie there.

ST

as a matter o f fact, my biggest bass yet came from starve two years ago in a tournament it was 6 LB 3 OZ.in the last 3 to 4 years it has been produceing 7's and 8's but there going to drain it this fall i'm not sure why.i sawa notice on D.N.R.site. i just got back from another one out that way called john hay caught 16 bass all were 10 to 13 inches and two keepers 15 inch the two were 3LB and 1OZ combined it was a very fun day.

browndog said:
as a matter o f fact, my biggest bass yet came from starve two years ago in a tournament it was 6 LB 3 OZ.in the last 3 to 4 years it has been produceing 7's and 8's but there going to drain it this fall i'm not sure why.i sawa notice on D.N.R.site. i just got back from another one out that way called john hay caught 16 bass all were 10 to 13 inches and two keepers 15 inch the two were 3LB and 1OZ combined it was a very fun day.

Good to hear! :beer:

I'm curious as to why they are going to drain that lake?

browndog said:

I used to catch some nice crappie off the diving platform, one of the largest I ever caught was there when I was a kid. Dad helped a woman land a 15 pound cat once. She caught it on a canepole & couldn't pull it in, so she just rowed the boat to shore, dragging the fish :mrgreen:

Glad to hear it's producing some nice fish! I haven't been there in a number of years, but might have to make it back sometime.

ST

Latest posts