gardens kickin my.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Reaction score
i got up early and picked enough italian,sweet banana and salsa peppers to freeze 1 GAL each, diced and frozen were up to 3GAL each and more on the grow.we have about 3GAL of sliced green tomatos.it's all worth it come winter though.love my fried green tomatos.

sounds like your garen is good and healthy, mine sounds more like Jims, just a couple maters hangin in there, barely.

I love 'em too.....flour, salt & pepper.....Mmmmmmmm good! I usually snagged some from dads garden but spaced it this year #-o

ST

My garden sucked almost from the git go. Slugs and lack of water while on vacation took its toll early. Ended up with just radishes and tomatoes. The neighbor to the South of me just cut down a huge Maple tree that had been shading my garden. Tomatoes are going gangbusters. Next year I won't have to move the garden like I was planning and hopefully I can get some better action on the corn, beans, carrots and okra. Going to SW Wiscoland for some camping and trout fishing and we will be camping in a cow pasture. Yup, gonna bring several large covered tubs to bring back some fertilizer.

Latest posts