1st day of school

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alumacraftjoe

Reaction score
A little late posting this... my kids 1st day of school. My son started 1st grade and my daughter started junior kindergarten:

Aug202008047.jpg

Off they go!
Aug202008048.jpg

good looking kids you guys,i think one of the hardest days i'v had as a parent was saying good bye to my daughter on her first day of school. she's 10 now.

browndog said:
good looking kids you guys,i think one of the hardest days i'v had as a parent was saying good bye to my daughter on her first day of school. she's 10 now.

It's tough, but since I teach at the same school my kids go to it is not as bad. I see them both from time to time throughout the day.

Good looking kids Jim!

School here doesn't start till Thursday. The wife and I can't wait! 8)

Nice photos. I still remember my daughters waving to me from the school bus on their first days of school. Their now going into 8th & 6th grades. Time flys.

I like the Spiderman backpack 8)

We went today for the open house to see where the kids new rooms are and to meet there new teachers. 1 more day off and then back to school! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :beer:

KMixson said:
ACarbone624 said:
School here doesn't start till Thursday. The wife and I can't wait! 8)

Party Time!!

MAN! I KNEW ALL THE PARENTS CELEBRATE WHEN THE KIDS GO OFF TO SKOOL!

skool started for me weeks ago. junior baby! brand new skool too. they just finished building it in Aug (thats when we started) no seniors so we are gonna be the first graduating class.. got to study for stupid SATs and ACTs.. ahh. well at least i got the coolest lookin car and the loudest car at skool. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts