This Old House

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I was flipping channels this morning and was kind of surprised to see This Old House on our local PBS channel. I thought maybe it was an old rerun but it is a relatively recent episode so I guess the show is still going strong. It is the new guys, but I guess they are not so new any more. Show is still kind of the same and fun to watch, but I don't think it will ever be what it was back with Bob Villa and Norm Abram. Those two guys started the whole home improvement/DIY craze.

Anyway, kind of crazy to think this show has been around for 40 years.

Love that show, they teach me stuff. PBS is struggling, they have to rerun old shows alot. The cable channels have more commercials than show, & I have to pay for the connection to boot. Maybe time to get off the grid!

I retired from the construction trades, some of the things make me shake my head............

I know my reply is a bit late, but I wanted to say that it's always a pleasant surprise to stumble upon a show you remember from back in the day. It's mind-boggling to think that This Old House has been around for a whopping 40 years. Time flies, doesn't it? And, speaking of renovations, I've been going through the home renovation process and found so many fantastic ideas and tips from the show. But, you know, sometimes you need a bit of expert help to make those grand ideas a reality. Luckily, I stumbled upon Foundation and Structural Repairs while searching for assistance with some repairs. They were amazing! Quick and efficient, they helped me get things sorted out and bring my rebuild ideas to life. Just thought I'd share!

Latest posts