Forum Color

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Im starting not to like it. I dont like it when I quote someone with a reply, it looks like the same color and it's hard to separate it. Anyone else agree or Am I just being picky? :shock:

Not to be rude here, But the main page looks great!! The board colors are dull. Look around other boards and they just catch ya. Hard to explain. I personally don't like how the board is is small. You know it's in the middle of the page with nothing surrounding it. No links or pictures, just plain.

These are just my opinions and thoughts.

fishnfever

fishnfever said:
Not to be rude here, But the main page looks great!! The board colors are dull. Look around other boards and they just catch ya. Hard to explain. I personally don't like how the board is is small. You know it's in the middle of the page with nothing surrounding it. No links or pictures, just plain.

fishnfever

Working on it! :wink: Been throwing ideas around with my developer.

Jim said:
fishnfever said:

fishnfever

Working on it! :wink: Been throwing ideas around with my developer.

Can't wait to see whats in the works :wink:

fishnfever

I am waiting for a response to the forum color, the guy who deos the work is busy right now. And the chat thing Im still trying to figure out what to do. It involves getting the software installed and creating link and buttons on the Homepage and here. Plus I want the accounts to be in sync....So members do not have to login twice. Once for the forum, Once for chat. That is a no no in my book.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336616#p336616 said:
Captain Ahab » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:24 am[/url]"]What are you thoughts my Tinny Friends - is Jim just being picky?
this weather has to break soon you can tell when we are iced in Ahab starts going back to these old topics..
you need to spend your time in a productive fashion by thinking of ways to get BA banned

To change the subject just a little bit, how about mandatory "City and State" in the sign up area before posting anything. Just a thought. I like the entire form filled out.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336629#p336629 said:
Jim » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 pm[/url]"]This post is form 2007.
LOL we go through this every winter... Dam THAT BA

redbug said:
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336629#p336629 said:
Jim » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:47 pm[/url]"]This post is form 2007.
LOL we go through this every winter... Dam THAT BA

Better him annoying Jim, then pestering me with texts proclaiming his love to me..... Its just creepy!

Edit: Did we all forget about this

[youtube]rFIm_JjcEMw[/youtube]

Latest posts