New Metallica CD

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
Its only a few days from release. Death Magnetic will be hitting the shelves on Sept 12th. Who here has heard any of the new stuff.... and Is there any hope for a good Tallica' album ever again?

Im only asking this because this band was highly influential in my life, changing me since I was 8 years old, when I first heard the Justice album with my older cousins. Since then I have been hooked on Metal. Listening to them throughout my teenage years made me pickup a guitar and start playing. Without their music in that period in my life, I could have wound up like most people around where I am from. I hope they redeem themselves with the new album, and restore what once was!! For all you old schoolers you know what I am talking about!!!

New song is a step in the right direction. I have seen Metallica 13 times. :beer:

I lost interest after the Black Album. I still rock to Master of puppets, and Killem all.

Its out now if you want to download it. 8)

Jim said:
New song is a step in the right direction. I have seen Metallica 13 times. :beer:

I lost interest after the Black Album. I still rock to Master of puppets, and Killem all.

Its out now if you want to download it. 8)

I listened to Kill Em All and Ride the Lightning this past weekend!!!! Timeless classics IMO!!!

The one song I've heard (My Apocalypse?) was pretty decent. If that is any indication of what the rest of the album is going to sound like... It will be the best thing they've put out in 15yrs. What really impressed me about the song I heard was Kirk's playing. He WAILS in that song - very reminiscent of his Kill'Em All stuff. I didn't detect loads of wah-wah pedal which is a nice break, because that thing has been attached to his foot since 1990.

whj812 said:
since I was 8 years old, when I first heard the Justice album with my older cousins.

......For all you old schoolers you know what I am talking about!!!

ouch! I still consider "Justice" their new stuff. :D

Nickk said:
whj812 said:
since I was 8 years old, when I first heard the Justice album with my older cousins.

......For all you old schoolers you know what I am talking about!!!

ouch! I still consider "Justice" their new stuff. :D

LOL!!! It was my first introduction to them.... at 8-9 years old I made my mom buy me all the old stuff to listen to. LOL!!!

Hehe...

metallica_ArmaniOfDarkness.jpg

Clothes a metal heart do not make... It's still funny.

I think Alcoholica needs to return......and they need to burn the Armani crap.....LOL!!