Going Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am so excited, Its time for my annual fall trip up north.

We will be heading to Lake Umbagog again for 3 days of smallmouth fishing and whatever else we can get our hands on.

Here is the post from last years trip: https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=621&p=3571&hilit=errol#p3571

Heading out tomorrow morning and coming back on Sunday!

TRADITION: you have to do another ninja pose,,

you should wear tinboat.nets gear everywhere you go.. and post pics canada,alaska, europe, south america, etc , you know like the gnome that was stolen from an old lady of her front porch and the guy went on a round trip around the world and took pics of the gnome,, and returned it with a photo album..lol

kemical said:
TRADITION: you have to do another ninja pose,,

you should wear tinboat.nets gear everywhere you go.. and post pics canada,alaska, europe, south america, etc , you know like the gnome that was stolen from an old lady of her front porch and the guy went on a round trip around the world and took pics of the gnome,, and returned it with a photo album..lol

LOL! Like the time I stuck a sticker on a floating dock up in Maine.

I wish I was a well seasoned traveler like that. :LOL2:

Hope you have a nice trip of tight lines and sore lips, tear em up Jim. But more importantly be safe and have fun.

Sweet! Have a great trip, we'll try not to break the site while you're gone. :mrgreen:

Smallies rule!

Latest posts