Thanks Gustav

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
It has been pouring down rain here since about last Sunday, and for those of you who listened to me complain about it I figured Id post up some pictures of the creek after 4 days of heavy rain.

Here is my original photo of the creek after we moved from our kitchen window, this is about the medium water level:
OriginalWindow.JPG

From window after Gustav:
window_After.jpg

Original overview of the creek, again about medium water level:
OriginalOverview.JPG

Overview after Gustav:
Overview.jpg

Spillway where we fish taken mid Aug water level was slightly high:
Spillway_before.jpg

Spillway after Gustav:
SpillWay_After.jpg

Joe also found this lil guy hanging out by his plaino boxes in the driveway:
turtle.jpg

Like Joe says, once they release lake Scott well be able to fish from the driveway!!! Good times for us!!! Oh well thats my story and im sticking to it!!

DennyB

yikes. we got some good rain up here too from it, but we needed it. all the rivers where to dried up to fish. i just wanna know where they came up with the name gustav

lol....you should have one latch onto your thumb when you're leaning out of a boat & shoulder-deep in the water while running jugs :shock: Happened to me about 20 years ago....guy with me thought it was pretty funny.....just like I did when we got back to the pier, got out of the boat & the pier collapsed underneath us. He took a swim, I hopped back into the boat :wink:

ST

guy with me thought it was pretty funny.....just like I did when we got back to the pier, got out of the boat & the pier collapsed underneath us. He took a swim, I hopped back into the boat

Lol, now that sounds like a funny incident! :lol: ......hope he wasn't hurt :shock:

Latest posts