Off-limits fishing area ban removed!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Woo-Hoo! The city council finally removed the ban they had on fishing within 100yds of the dam at Lake Pee Wee, which is a 360 acre reservoir 1.5 miles from my house :) ! It's been off-limits since 9/11, but now the entire perimeter of the lake is accessible. I've always thought that the big ones were hiding in the section along the [deep] bank (and I think the fish knew it was off-limits for fishing). They also did away with the requirement to have a boating permit decal on your boat to get on the water. The decal costs were a whopping $2.42 for the two decals (one each for port & stbd), and it had no renewal date. I'll probably leave the decals on the boat....................just in case they change their minds, lol. Hopefully, I'll be able to find out next season if the bigguns do hide along the bank there. :)

Good deal WW....now go buy one of those Barbie poles & land a state record catfish on it :wink:

ST

https://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/fishing/news/story?id=3548595

ST

That is amazing isn't it! Thay have a Barbie pole, but have never heard of one for Ken, lol.

Personally, I think they had to use the Barbie pole because TinBoats member Quackrstackr wasn't there to reach in with his bare hands and jerk that Cat right out of the water! 8)

Another thing I've never been able to figure out.......if Barbie's so popular.....why do you have to buy her friends?? :LMFAO:

ST

Latest posts