Ahhhh.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
Tonight's supper began with a Mason Jar of my own home-made wine, followed by a steak marinated with butter and minced garlic and hambuger from the Slimetime grille, complimented by a baked potato with butter & sour cream ,a garden salad with cucumbers, green pepper, tomato, Italian cheese swimming in a mixture of Blue Cheese and French dressing along with a side of garlic bread :wink:

ST

Captain Ahab said:
Sounds yummy - now breathe to the west, I can smell that garlic and wine here in Pennsylvania :p

Then you may want to leave town come about 8:00PM :shock: :LMFAO:

ST

I am getting prepared!

222323857_5d968df0ee.jpg

ICONATOR_42c424b4982217bf6d7f10079759830f.gif

Sounds pretty good but...

:postpics: and not yours Cap't

Myself, I am having spagetti with some of my wife's homemade sauce w/meatballs. She started cooking the sauce about noon and it was just ready for me to take it to work when I left at 5:15 this evening.

ST,

You're kinda north of me in Indiana, so you better be prepared :shock: ..............................we had beans, cornbread, fried poatatoes with a side of onions tonight, and of course washed-down with some good old sweet tea! :wink:

WW,

I need to get my wife to make a pot of her slow cooked butter beans and sweat corn bread. That sure is a hearty, cold weather meal in itself.

flounderhead59 said:
WW,

I need to get my wife to make a pot of her slow cooked butter beans and sweat corn bread. That sure is a hearty, cold weather meal in itself.

That sounds sooooo good on a cold winter day! I can see why you fish in the winter if that is your fuel

Cap't,

You don't know the half of it. She is also an excellent chili maker. She entered a local (in Texas) chili competition and won 1st place several times (twice I think) and placed in the top 3 every time she entered. I think she entered 7 times if I remember correctly. These weren't the big competions like you see on food network but just a local thing put on by the American Legion with about 20 competitors.

Her dad makes awsome chili beans and has placed in the top 3 a couple times at a chili bean competition.

Waterwings said:
ST,

You're kinda north of me in Indiana, so you better be prepared :shock: ..............................we had beans, cornbread, fried poatatoes with a side of onions tonight, and of course washed-down with some good old sweet tea! :wink:

You're forgetting what runs downhill :p

Spagetti, chilli, and vegetable soup are about the only 3 things I don't (won't) eat. Never could....now set me down in front of a big pot of ham & beans, with a couple hocks tossed in for a little extra flavor, some fried potatos with onion in 'em, some cornbread muffing & a couple sliced onions :wink: Pork roast is another favorite, throw it in a crockpot, dump 1/4 cup water over it then pout a pack of Liptons dry onion soup mix over it....Mmmmm, leftovers make good BBQ.

Sweet tea? Just shy of a gallon a day for me, I have a gallon pickle jar that's usually setting in the sun on the back porch.

You guys are making me hungry =P~
ST

Sounds good WW, try it sometime with crumbled-up bacon on top :wink: I'd have to toss-in a few oysters :mrgreen:

ST

Salmon patties (with onion, and green peppers), brussel sprouts, left-over garden salad from last night, and garlic breadsticks with alfredo sauce :wink:

Goin' grocery shoppin' tomorrow :lol:

ST

Latest posts