Do not open, plant or throw away the seeds you did not order.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaisedByWolves

Reaction score
I’m hating the chinee more and more every day. :evil:

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/07/27/alabama-warns-possibly-harmful-seed-packages-your-mail/

It’s suspected their sending out a biological time bomb of sorts with invasive species being sent to region's where they will do the most harm.

Think Kudzu on steroids.

I agree ... we need to find a way to SHUT THEM down! Of course, that means more $$ out of OUR pockets, but I think it is a choice that needs to be made.

I believe we all consciously need to ask our potential Vendors - "Where is this product made?" And refuse (where we can ... ) to buy it if sourced from China. That means no more Haba Freight tools, lol! What I did with friends and neighbors is to share tools vs buy them, at least tools I may only need once and previously would have considered the 'Chinese' option.

But then I also boycott Amazon, as Bezos has far too much $$ already. And I don't like his business model of helping to establish a product and then sourcing the same thing and under-cutting the previous source; much in the way Sears would build up a company, drop them, then buy out the IP and/or production facility for pennies on the dollar, and then go back in business owning it for themselves, ala Kenmore, etc.

Kudsu? Oh heck no.

I would like to say I'm all in for buying American made. It is just tough to do these days. It would be costly, but in the long run we may be better off. Along with that we need to start protecting patents and intellectual property rights. As I understand things, it is very difficult for the small guy to win a patent infringement case. I remember reading an account of what happened to the made in US robo-grip pliers when Sears did a fast one. At least I think it was those pliers. Anyway, very sad.