Anyone Fishing?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Up here its Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing.

It's all Iced over and snow is in the forecast. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the Hunting and fishing expo coming in 2 weeks. I get to spend some cash and look at all the lates goodies!

:D

Had our last Tx this past Sunday, high of 34, sleet that turned to a cold rain by the end of the day, and fingers I can just now feel again!

Fished my finesse worms on stand up heads most of the day, followed by a jig, then finished the day out with a spinnerbait, ended up catching a 4lb 14.2oz fish on that with 30 minutes to go, saved myself from skunkage! Z-Man couldn't make that Tx, so I was solo, and made 3rd place, shame too, that extra rod in the water might have made all the difference.

Absolutely, heading to Spring City, TN on Wednesday to smoke the crappie on Watts Bar. Myself and a buddy will spend 4 days on the water and it's supposed to be mid-seventies all week 8) Sorry 'bout the cold up there, we're already planting a garden. I hear crappie slabs go good with fresh veg's. When I get back, I will post some pics from the trip.

SirLancelot said:
Absolutely, heading to Spring City, TN on Wednesday to smoke the crappie on Watts Bar. Myself and a buddy will spend 4 days on the water and it's supposed to be mid-seventies all week 8) Sorry 'bout the cold up there, we're already planting a garden. I hear crappie slabs go good with fresh veg's. When I get back, I will post some pics from the trip.

Nothing like resurrecting an old post! :LOL2:

Sound like 4 days of heaven! Good luck and take lots of pictures!

Took my wife out last week on a nice warm day. Getting the boat out of storage this Saturday - weather permitting, will be going out some next week. Walleyes are active, bass and crappies are starting to get motivated now that the water temps in northern Illinois are rising:) I heard a rumor that Popeye caught a walleye recently?????

Latest posts