we need a name

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Reaction score
alumacraftjoe and i along with a couple other guys are starting a trolling motor only bass club for 2009.i thought you guys might want to get in on it by helping us to come up with a name for the club.let me know what your ideas are.thanks.

Electric Jons, Electric Jons & Hawg Hunters, I like DahFish's, maybe add Indiana to the beginning.

i'm getting all this guys,i did consider tinboats IN, chapter and it's still a possible with permission from the powers that be.this will be trolling motor only but any kind of boat is allowed.

Well, my imagination is on hold today, but I like Anchor Chain's NoWakeFishing suggestion. You could always use the name I'm gonna put on my rig one day........"Runnin' On Empty" :wink:

browndog said:
i'm getting all this guys,i did consider tinboats IN, chapter and it's still a possible with permission from the powers that be.this will be trolling motor only but any kind of boat is allowed.

Good call, There are lots of nice plastic pelicans and crawdads that could be used to.

High Voltage Bassers!

600px-High_voltage_warning.svg.png

I can't get it out of my head: "Trollin',..... Trollin',..... Trollin' down the river...
Well I left a good job in the city....... Workin' for the man every night and day...... but I never lost a minute of sleep, worried bout the way things might have been, big wheels keep on turnin'... proud Mary keep on burnin'...trollin'....., trollin' ...... trollin down the river....... woop doop, doop, doop doodoo do...doodoo do, doodoo do doop, doop, doop, trollin' down the river..... 8) 8) 8)

FishingCop said:
I can't get it out of my head: "Trollin',..... Trollin',..... Trollin' down the river...
Well I left a good job in the city....... Workin' for the man every night and day...... but I never lost a minute of sleep, worried bout the way things might have been, big wheels keep on turnin'... proud Mary keep on burnin'...trollin'....., trollin' ...... trollin down the river....... woop doop, doop, doop doodoo do...doodoo do, doodoo do doop, doop, doop, trollin' down the river..... 8) 8) 8)

:LOL2:

Are you feeling ok? :mrgreen:

Jim said:
FishingCop said:

:LOL2:

Are you feeling ok? :mrgreen:

Me thinks my retirement is starting to get to me a little #-o woop doop doop do, doo do do...... :lol:

Latest posts