Bass Pro Shop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
Haven't been in awhile and thinking about going next week. Need some ideas on what to buy. :mrgreen: I know I need to get me replacement livewell pump, but that's maybe 40 bucks. What else can I buy? :-k

I don't know what kind of boat you have or what you like.....but I plan on getting one of these when I go out.

thebigbobberfloatingcooler.jpg

Haha, Thanks...But don't really need a cooler. Probably just gonna end up buying that pump, and some "terminal tackle"....hooks & sinkers mainly. Maybe a new bait or three. :mrgreen:

:LOL2: I'll get right on that Loggerhead..... :mrgreen:

Jim said:
I have that cooler! :beer: :LOL2:

Bubba, Just walk in...Trust me you will find something to buy.

That's what i'm afraid of. Everytime I go in that place, I always spend about twice as much as I plan on. :shock: So i'm trying to half-way come up with a game-plan...lol. :lol:

Jim said:
Simple,

Skip the clothing section, The footwear section,The cooking section, and the toy section.

See....I just saved you time and money. :LOL2:

Those are the sections that are the least on my mind.... :shock: :LOL2:

Buy yourself an onboard battery charger so you don't have to lug those batteries around anymore. :lol:

UPS dropped off the Guest that I ordered (on sale) from Cabela's just yesterday. I may install it tonight and get ready for the weekend.

Quackrstackr said:
Buy yourself an onboard battery charger so you don't have to lug those batteries around anymore. :lol:

UPS dropped off the Guest that I ordered (on sale) from Cabela's just yesterday. I may install it tonight and get ready for the weekend.

I sure would like to, but won't be able to afford that much at the moment. :(

Need to buy a couple of white original chatterbaits for the fall season. Especially if you fish Norris.

Bubba said:
What else can I buy? :-k

.............Me a gift card :wink:

I've never stepped foot in a BPS or Cabelas that I can recall......one of these days...... [-o<

That bobber-cooler is pretty neat.

ST

Bubba said:

Yeah, still pretty expensive at BPS.

I bought a 2 bank, 10 amp Guest from Cabela's for $79. I've probably spent that much in gas over the summer running back and forth to storage to swap the charger on batteries and unhook the thing once they are finished. Sure is going to be nice to just plug the boat in and forget it.

Quackrstackr said:
Bubba said:

Yeah, still pretty expensive at BPS.

I bought a 2 bank, 10 amp Guest from Cabela's for $79. I've probably spent that much in gas over the summer running back and forth to storage to swap the charger on batteries and unhook the thing once they are finished. Sure is going to be nice to just plug the boat in and forget it.

Yeah, only thing about one of those still with me is having to run that power line outside....as I haven't got a garage or building to store my boat in. :(

Bubba said:
Yeah, only thing about one of those still with me is having to run that power line outside....as I haven't got a garage or building to store my boat in. :(

I don't either at my house, which is where the boat will spend the fall and winter. I am going to have a cover made for it but I plan on just running an exterior rated extension cord out to it from the garage. The charger itself has a lifetime warranty against water damage.

ben2go, I order most of my online stuff from Cabela's over BPS. They seem to always have better prices and more frequent sales.

Quackrstackr said:
Bubba said:

I don't either at my house, which is where the boat will spend the fall and winter. I am going to have a cover made for it but I plan on just running an exterior rated extension cord out to it from the garage. The charger itself has a lifetime warranty against water damage.

Ah! Cool, I need to get a new cover for my boat too...the one on it is cheap, and isn't really waterproof...granted its better than nothing, but i'd still like to have something a little more snug and tough.

Latest posts