WANTED!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kentuckybassman said:
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a Super Nintendo........anybody got one they want to get rid of? Thanks. :)

I wish I did. I remember in college having Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball tournaments on the SNES that would last for days. Sold it all on eBay. #-o

super? if you gonna go back go all the way back get nes and play some mario and duck hunt.... i see the supers at goodwill quite often

DUDE I GOT ONE! ITS AWSOME! I GOT DUCK HUNT TOO! LOL. these r all of wat i got..
Game Systems i Have:
1. NES
2. 2 N64s
3. Gamecube
4. Xbox
5. Gameboy
6. Pokemon Edit. Gameboy Color (first color..)
7. Gameboy Sp
8. Gameboy Advance
9. Nintendo Ds
10. 2 Ps2s
11. Ps1
12. Xbox 360
13. Wii
14. Ds lite
15. Psp

man i love them. xD. 007 Golden Eye was the best FPS i played on N64.

Tompatt said:
DUDE I GOT ONE! ITS AWSOME! I GOT DUCK HUNT TOO! LOL. these r all of wat i got..
Game Systems i Have:
1. NES
2. 2 N64s
3. Gamecube
4. Xbox
5. Gameboy
6. Pokemon Edit. Gameboy Color (first color..)
7. Gameboy Sp
8. Gameboy Advance
9. Nintendo Ds
10. 2 Ps2s
11. Ps1
12. Xbox 360
13. Wii
14. Ds lite
15. Psp

man i love them. xD. 007 Golden Eye was the best FPS i played on N64.
Wanna get rid of anything? Possibly the Super Niontendo? :mrgreen:

How about a low-mileage Playstation with V3 Steering Wheel, 2nd controller , memory card, carrying case & a few games? 8)

ST

kentuckybassman, I will look tomorrow or friday. I got work and school going on :cry: If I can find it I believe there are two controls and just the original mario game.

By the way, I have a Sega Dreamcast 8)

once u find one it will be GREAT! games are super cheap for that system. xD. like 50 cents a game.

kentuckybassman said:
minicuda said:
super? if you gonna go back go all the way back get nes and play some mario and duck hunt.... i see the supers at goodwill quite often

Hey what the heck is nes and goodwill?? I'm lost #-o

NES - I think stand for Nintendo Entertainment System. That is the first Nintendo machine, the one that came with
super Mario brother and the Duck hunt gun, I had one of those in 1989 and enjoyed very much. My favorite game was one name LOLO. Very cool game, my syster in law at the time asked for me to lend it to her and never returned it back and then I broke up ugly with my girlfriend so the game was lost.

Goodwill is a store here in Florida that is like a Salvation Army Store in the North.

You just have to visit Goodwill everyday and you be amazed at the stuff you can find for $10 or less.

People donate their junk, Goodwill sale it for little, and you can get some amazing deals.

Hope that helps...!

I think i might have a game layin around some where but havent seen the system in years its prob be busted and trashed by now, ha yea i just went to take a look and I have some game for it called putty, dont see anything else for it tho.

SVNET said:
kentuckybassman said:
minicuda said:

Hey what the heck is nes and goodwill?? I'm lost #-o

NES - I think stand for Nintendo Entertainment System. That is the first Nintendo machine, the one that came with
super Mario brother and the Duck hunt gun, I had one of those in 1989 and enjoyed very much. My favorite game was one name LOLO. Very cool game, my syster in law at the time asked for me to lend it to her and never returned it back and then I broke up ugly with my girlfriend so the game was lost.

Goodwill is a store here in Florida that is like a Salvation Army Store in the North.

You just have to visit Goodwill everyday and you be amazed at the stuff you can find for $10 or less.

People donate their junk, Goodwill sale it for little, and you can get some amazing deals.

Hope that helps...!

we have goodwill one state up in GA. :mrgreen: once me and my dad had a huge *** desk in the back of his lil danger ranger and he was like how r we gonna get this out. i told him... go up and lil and then floor it in reverse and then brake real hard... worked like a champ. xD.

Latest posts