Junk!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
Well, over the past few days, here & there I've been loading traps & gear for the ISTA convention in a week & a half. The garage was 1/2 full of traps & gear, plus the 6'X10' enclosed trailer I sold not long ago was too, I used to pull it to the conventions along with the generator & welder to do trapwork/repairs over the weekend. Fortunately I'd already sold a good amount of it.

I've run across more junk & stuff I've forgotten I had :roll: The truck is crammed to the top of the shell, and I'll have to strap the dozen live-traps to the roof I guess #-o I'm hoping to get rid of every bit of it......and parlay (that's pirate talk :wink: ) the booty (more pirate lingo :wink: ) into a couple of fall fishing trips with dad before they leave for Florida for the winter.

I'd like to get the boat into the garage over the winter, but seriously doubt that'll happen (not even sure it'd fit). If nothing else, it'll be nice to have a little room to move-around out there. Maybe do a little "tinkerin'" over the winter. Since I can't trap, I don't get much over the winter, especially now that I'm gunshy about slipping on the ice with this screwed-up knee replacement.

ST

Thanks guys, I guess a messy garage is kinds like Christmas :mrgreen: Found a gun boot & mount off the ATV.

Browndog, you ain't gonna make it to Greensburg?

ST

i dont do much trapping any more.i kept just enough equipment to help folks if they get a critter problem.or if i have to take to the hills to survive.truth is i just have to much on my plate at this time.

Just 'cause ya go don't mean ya gotta buy something :mrgreen: If you change your mind, look me up.

ST

Latest posts