Sept 11, 2001 One of the happiest days of my life!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
What turned out to be hell for allot of people was the exact opposite for me.

While planes were flying through buildings and there was chaos and pandemonium everywhere,

My wife was giving birth to our son Steven. Let me tell you, It is a day I will never forget.

Happy birthday little buddy! I love you. \:D/

Lets all not forget this day. :cry: and :USA1:

happy birthday steven! My son was less than a month old when this tragedy occurred and Having him around so little and innocent made it easier to get through it all. My cousin was an iron worker at the time and they went through the rubble looking for surviors for 3 days. He walked home across the bridge on day three and never returned to that line of work. His wife's office took the direct hit, but she had called in sick that day because she didn't feel good.

Jim said:
What turned out to be hell for allot of people was the exact opposite for me.

While planes were flying through buildings and there was chaos and pandemonium everywhere,

My wife was giving birth to our son Steven. Let me tell you, It is a day I will never forget.

Happy birthday little buddy! I love you. \:D/

Lets all not forget this day. :cry: and :USA1:

wow. this morning i was thinking. i wonder how the ppl that had babys that day felt. no i know. xD. Happy Bday to Steven. :mrgreen:

Jim,

Happy birthday to your son... what a wonderful event on such a tragic day... but I'm sure that you and your family will always remember that day for the birth of your son as the best reason to cellebrate 9-11-01..... =D>

Well am a little late, but Steven I hope you had a very happy day on your day!

We are strong, we dealt with it and we are moving on, that is how we do it. Go USA.