40 foot cane pole

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of jokes that come to mind after watching that video clip. Since this is a PG forum, I'll just leave it alone with one word... 'compensation". :wink:

Sure, you can cast 40 feet, but can you put it in the same spot everytime... silently? Those are for a steath presentation. I have one that is 25' long and use it occasionally when I want to drop it quietly next to a dock or alongside a downed tree. The big problem with mine is it telescopes and you can't remove the end like he could his.

Sure, you can cast 40 feet, but can you put it in the same spot everytime... silently?

By sure luck, one out of 100 times maybe, lol :) . I'm pretty sure I'm doing it silently........the fish must not be hearing the entry splash and "come a runnin'" to see what it was, because I don't catch many, lol. :lol:

Guess it was cheaper than buying a boat!! Sure hope he was throwing those hawgs back. I'd hate to be seen with a stringer of those big fish!!

where does one acquire a pole like that in the first place?

I think my bday gift arrived today from the GFK. He ordered some stuff from the Bass Pro Shop. Today an 11' pole arrived! :shock: It was listed as a baitcast rod/reel combo. Apparently it wasn't quite what he was expecting so we'll be sending it back.

Latest posts