Most Annoying TV Commercials

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlimeTime

Reaction score
What's yours? Mine are:

Insurance (it's all a rip-off)

Personal Injury Attorneys (goes hand-in-hand with 1st post)

Those freakin' late-night chatlines (especially the gay ones)

And of-course, all those which revolve around this-coming November :roll:

Something else annoying is how they've gotten into the habit of plastering crap all-over the screen while you're trying to watch a show. The station for one, I KNOW WHAT CHANNEL IT IS, I PICKED IT morons, also the need to show previews, and advertise.....I thought that's what commercials were for? Come February, when all this stuff changes (going digital) where you have to buy a box to get a signal..... it's be a good time to toss the TV in the trash :wink:

I need some coffee :mrgreen:

ST

I hate the ones that advertise some drug without ever telling you what it's for. But they give you a list of "possible side effects" that sound worse than any condition it could be designed to treat!

Mark

Comcast plasters there ads on every channel it seems......I don't know what good it does being that everyone watching it already has Comcast..... #-o

Head on, Apply directly to the forehead....

bassboy1 said:

lol you beat me too it, i really cant stand that one, another one that i dont like is advair, its a product for asthma, and the last warning in the ad is something like warning advair can cause asthma related deaths and....(cant remember the rest)

bassboy1 said:

lol....yep, I forgot that one. Makes me want to "Elvis" my TV
scif6A.gif

Don't feel bad Phased....I got no clue either

ST

ben2go said:
I hate all commercials because they're all full of crap.That's being kind to them.

BOB doesn't think so
scif3FF.gif
:LMFAO:

However, I fully agree with you.

ST

I think my first one takes the cake, but anything with Billy Mays here selling..... .... is just as annoying, but for some stupid reason, you sit through and watch the whole dang thing.

I think the male enhancement theory is just a pair of glasses with magnifying glass for lenses and the pill is for the headache you;ll get from looking through them :wink:

I don't know what the range of freecreditreport.com, so I don't know how many of you have seen them, but I cannot stand their commercials. I would love to punch every idiot that sings the stupid jingles.

jkbirocz said:
I don't know what the range of freecreditreport.com, so I don't know how many of you have seen them, but I cannot stand their commercials. I would love to punch every idiot that sings the stupid jingles.

Man - did you forget about the "Doodle Bug"

All Detergent commercials, The snuggles,All and remember the one for BIZ?

Biz?, thats Biz? you use Biz?

The wool-Lite one is close to tie with it.

Now the funny one is for the stains, where the guy is getting interviewed for a job and his stain keeps jabbering on his shirt :lol:

jkbirocz said:

Yeah, so much for the FREE credit report, when you have to pay for something to get it..... :roll:

frrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee credit report.com :-

I like that commercial. I wish it was me being a host at the restaurant. My kids love that song. :LOL2:

Latest posts