Fishing trip list.Printable idea.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben2go

Reaction score
Here is my idea and I got it from this recent thread. https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4909&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10

I thought that the members could compile a list of things to take and things to check before a fishing trip.Then Someone more knowledgeable could make the list printable.

LMAO....you must have heard my swearing, I was trying to print one up, but I can't even make a graph (or whatever you call the "rows & columns" ) :roll:

Split it up into catagories, 1-being boat/trailer checklist, another for gear (rods, tackle, anchors, FF, lifevests, etc), and another section for misc- food, drinks, smokes, etc..

If someone can post a rough draft, let everyone voice an opinion & we'll perfect it :wink:

ST

Good idea!

We could make one list with different categories maybe, then we can put it in a word document with checkboxes?

Fishing Stuff

Boating Stuff

clothing

Food/beverages

Auto

Here's a start, it can be added-to until we get a complete list. If anyone has items/suggestions, feel free to post 'em. Once complete we'll just need someone to lay it out, perhaps with a nifty TB logo :wink:

ST

Fishing Gear
Rods
Tackle
Nets
Bait
Electronics (FF, GPS, etc)

Boat & Trailer
Keys (If Required)
Battery(s) Charges
Boat Lighting
Boat Accessory Check (lights, pumps, etc)
Life Jackets
Anchors
Transom Saver Secure
Small Tool Kit
Flashlight
Fire Extinguisher
Emergency Paddle/Oars

Tires & Lug Nuts
Wheel Bearings
Winch (and safety) & Tie-Downs
Tongue Lock
Lights
All items secured in boat

Misc
Cooler(s)
Ice
Food
Drinks
Snacks
Cell Phone
Camera
Glasses
Rain Gear
Jacket
Additional Clothing
Medications
Items to keep kids busy (if they tire of fishing or the bite's slow)
Trash Bag
Fillet Knife & Zip-Lock Baggies (If You Clean Your Fish On Site)

Even if you don't smoke it's nice to have a lighter/waterproof matches.
Small can WD-40
Spare bulbs for boat lights, batteries for flash light.
First aid kit.

Is this sticky worthy?It be good for people looking for a check list.I know when I was a pilot,check lists save my hind end quite a few times. :wink:

Only picture I had to go with. I personally would rather do it in excel, but I know not everyone has it. Also, I can split the page in half and make two columns with smaller text.

Attachments

• Fishing Gear.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 55
  • word.jpg
    word.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 196

Latest posts