2008 AOY & Runner-up!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Congrats to the TinBoats.Net 2008 Angler Of the Year, flounderhead, and Runner-up jkbirocz ! 8)

Details of the contest: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1363. Checkout the link to flounderhead's gallery while you're there :)

I had to re-start this topic due to some wrong button pushin' on my part. My apologies to the two members who had posted already. Let's continue with the congratulations! :)

**** WW - you are fired!

Congrast to Andy and Jake - you guys deserve it

Also congrats to everyone else, it is a shame we had to pick one person for AOY as I can think of a dozen or more who also deserve the award. Well TinBoats is here to stay so you guys will win next year

Congradulations.
Really like reading your reports and seeing them fish.
Good job.

All I can say is huh? I mean, I am totally honored to even be considered for AOY, let alone be selected for it. I never for the life of me expected this. Thanks.

Sorry Jake, In all this excitement I stupidly neglected to offer my congratulations to you as well. I went back and checked out some of your posts and see you are quite the bass fisherman. I'll have to go back and re-read them again to pick up some tips to improve my bassing skills.

And I was just wondering can I have my actual name on the plaque instead of my screen name?

flounderhead59 said:
And I was just wondering can I have my actual name on the plaque instead of my screen name?

You have an actual name?

Oh yeah, that is right, Kent Dorfman

Kent_Dorfman.jpg

Ok, we can put Kent Dorfman on the award instead of "Flounder"

Captain Ahab said:
Congrast to Andy and Jake - you guys deserve it

Also congrats to everyone else, it is a shame we had to pick one person for AOY as I can think of a dozen or more who also deserve the award. Well TinBoats is here to stay so you guys will win next year
I couldnt agree more I think you coulda picked names from a hat with all the quality anglers we got on here. Im sure Jim and waterwings had somewhat of a tough time pickin, but I think they did a great job. :beer:

Latest posts